the telc German Test

Take the telc German Test at the inlingua Freiburg language school. We offer telc tests for all levels of the Common European Framework of Languages. 

The exams at the levels of B1, B2 und C1-Hochschule (College) take place every 3 months. We would be delighted to organize individual appointments for all other levels. Please feel free to contact us. 

Telephone: 0761- 216 887 0 / E-Mail

  • B1 Zertifikat Deutsch(naturalisation)
  • B2
  • C1 Hochschule (university admission)


Your next telc German exams*


DTZ - Deutschtest für Zuwanderer - A2/B1 (German test for immigrants)Friday, 25th October 2019
Saturday, 26th October 2019
telc Deutsch B1Saturday, 30th November 2019
telc Deutsch B2Saturday, 2nd November 2019
Saturday, 14th December 2019
telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
(University Admission)
Saturday, 16th November 2019

* This list is being continuously updated.

Fees* for your exam:

DTZ - Deutschtest für Zuwanderer - A2/B1 (German test for immigrants)100 EUR
telc Deutsch B1130 EUR
telc Deutsch B2130 EUR
telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule (University Admission)140 EUR

* incl. 19 % VAT

Download the registration form Initiates file downloadhere.

Please be aware of the following:

  • All telc exams must be registered for within 30 days of the exam taking place.
  • For new customers, an extra registration fee of €25 will have be paid in addition to the exam fee.
  • The registration is binding.
  • 4 - 11 participants


Good knowledge of German has its reasons

I want my foreign professional qualifications to be recognized
•    With a telc Deutsch B2 Certificate, you can prove that you have sufficient language skills for the recognition of your foreign professional qualifications (e.g. nursing staff).

I want to acquire a German passport – German citizenship
•    As an immigrant, with a telc Deutsch B2 Certificate you can show the immigration department a sufficient level of language ability in order to apply for German citizenship.

I want to attend a German university (university admission)
•    For the enrolment at a German university programme, Freiburg University admits the following language certificates: DaF Test, DSH-2 or 3, as well as telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule.

My spouse also wants to come to Germany
•    Should your spouse wish to relocate to Germany (reunion of family), a visa is usually required. For your visa application, German embassies accept telc Deutsch A1 / Zertifikat Start Deutsch 1 certificates.

Cookies helfen uns bei der Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Wenn Sie unsere Dienste nutzen, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.